Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winter can't end soon enough!

With early morning and evening temperatures hovering freezing these days, can't drive my ///M3 during a typical workday. So it was another stretch of 10+ days in between driving it!

It was a good longer drive today about 60km each way to the "local" motorcycles show!! It was quite busy there even before noon so had to park in the overflow lot on grass. Picked up some light mud even going thru the short access roads very very slowly, a quick rinse at home took care of that.

Took some photos at the motorcycles show with my DSLR, haven't reviewed them yet... should be a couple ok ones I'll post here later. I'll have to think about which should be my next bike amongst the ones I saw and sat on today!











No comments:

Post a Comment